Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ahh! Little Boys – Gotta Love Them!

So my friend told me a funny story yesterday concerning my 3 year old son James. A little background, see I work part-time in the afternoons and so my husband is the one who drops off and picks up our daughter from Kindergarten and my friend’s daughter and my daughter are in the same class. So my husband lets our kids run around the playground with their friends for a little after school, so this past Tuesday, my friend said that James was being chased by a girl about his age. She said that he was having fun until the girl tried to hug him, at that moment James got the most mischievous grin on his face, stuck his finger in his nose, pulled out a boogie and showed it to the little girl. The little screamed and ran away and my friend said that James had the absolute look of triumph on his face. Of course my husband said he missed the whole thing.
So then my designer wheels started turning about doing an all totally boy kit, but of course not include the boogie LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment